Master Paint Guide
This guide includes:
- Our Favorite Tools List & Links- Having the right tools is critical to getting a professional finished product. With paint tools and supplies, resist the urge to buy the cheapest option. It’s worth the expense to buy higher quality brushes and other tools. You’ll save your self a lot of heartache.
- Sheen Guide- Choosing the correct sheen is a very important part of planning your project. Each surface- type may call for a different sheen – ceilings, walls, doors and casings are often each painted in a different sheen even if they are all the same color.
- Primers- The type of primer you choose will depend on your project. Be sure to choose a primer that has the qualities you need.
- 378 Favorite Designer Paint Colors
- Interior vs. Exterior Paints
Pairs Perfectly With
Blue Boy's Room
A room designed to grow with a little boy, with the perfect balance of whimsy and sophistication. This package includes: - Complete room design and Design boards - Links to all selected...
Timeless Contemporary Living Room
Modern yet timeless, this family room compliments our other packaged designs in the same category, or can stand alone and seamlessly mix into a modern home. It is modern yet warm,...
Timeless Contemporary Bathroom
Modern yet timeless, this bathroom was originally designed for Carli Williams and her Texas home renovation. It mixes classic subway tile with contemporary touches to create a bathroom that will never...